An accomplished commercial litigation attorney, Cheryl Lardieri focuses on complex commercial disputes, consumer class action litigation, and intellectual property. Her experience includes matters involving unfair business practices, misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of contract, false advertising, and consumer fraud, as well as anti-counterfeiting, trademark infringement, the False Claims Act, the Medicare Secondary Payer Act, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO).
Known for her detail-oriented, insightful, and pragmatic approach, Cheryl has amassed a successful record at trial and as an advocate for her clients. Her extensive experience includes a jury trial in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, resulting in a $3 million verdict for her client, a statewide class action trial in West Virginia, in which she obtained a defense verdict, and a product liability trial involving a serious brain injury, in which she obtained a judgment notwithstanding the verdict. Cheryl’s substantial appellate experience includes a high-profile matter in which she obtained a rare Writ of Mandamus.
After earning her law degree, Cheryl clerked for the former Chief Judge Alan M. Wilner of the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland.
- The Best Lawyers in America 2021: Appellate Practice
- Maryland State Bar Association Trial Advocacy Program, Faculty Member, 2020
- The Catholic Business Network of Baltimore, Board Member, 2020
- Goodell, DeVries, Leech & Dann , LLP, Baltimore, MD, Partner, 2009 - 2020
- DLA Piper US LLP, Baltimore, MD, Partner, 2004 - 2009; Associate, 1998 - 2003
- Miles & Stockbridge P.C., Baltimore, MD, Associate, 1996 - 1998
- Hon. Alan M. Wilner, Court of Special Appeals of Maryland, 1994 - 1996