Perkins Coie has been recognized by Corporate Counsel magazine in the "2011 Who Represents America's Biggest Companies" list. The magazine researched Fortune 100 companies to determine which law firms they use in four primary practice areas: Contract Litigation, Labor Litigation, Torts Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation. Perkins Coie tied four other firms for the second most overall total of representation with 13. Corporate Counsel magazine has published the list annually for the past 10 years.
Perkins Coie is listed as representing the following companies:
- Amazon (IP Litigation)
- Boeing (Contracts Litigation & Tort Litigation)
- Google (Contracts Litigation & IP Litigation)
- Honeywell (Torts Litigation)
- Intel (Contracts Litigation, Tort Litigation & IP Litigation)
- Johnson Controls (Contract Litigation)
- Lowe's (Labor Litigation)
- Microsoft (IP Litigation)
- UPS (Labor Litigation)
Additionally, Seattle partner Lynn Hvalsoe was profiled by the magazine for her work with Coinstar over the last six years.