Job #S20191216 – Chicago, Illinois
The Chicago office of Perkins Coie LLP is seeking a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic leader to manage the day to day office functions including supervision of staff, staff recruitment, human resource administration, operations, and facilities administration. The Office Administrator, under the direction of the Office Managing Partner, will report to the Regional Business Director and will participate in strategic planning relative to the office.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Proven leadership skills including people and process management;
- Impeccable organizational, problem solving, planning and decision-making skills;
- Exceptional ability to express oneself both orally and in writing;
- Experience with employee management and thorough knowledge of human resource processes, procedures and applicable laws;
- Experience with recruiting staff personnel;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting methods and procedures as it relates to office operations;
- Experience with maintaining and managing to budgets;
- Proven ability to analyze complex situations, to recommend and implement solutions in various circumstances;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of firm personnel.
This position requires a minimum of five years of supervisory or office management experience in a mid-sized office and a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent. Experience in a law firm environment and office relocation experience highly preferred.
Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please click here. Perkins Coie participates in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.