Marketing Administrative Assistant
Job #S20180521 – Seattle, Washington
Perkins Coie LLP has an opening for a skilled Marketing Administrative Assistant. This position will work with the Director of Marketing to plan and execute administrative projects and activities aimed at providing seamless operational service excellence in support of the Marketing Department.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate projects that directly support the Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Leadership Team (MLT). Prepare agendas for weekly and quarterly MLT meetings.
- In collaboration with Director of Marketing , CMO and the MLT, act as a custodian of the department budget. Monitor marketing account budget vs. actuals on a monthly basis and provide reports to all budget owners.
- Work with managers to onboard staff in developing and scheduling a customized onboarding schedule.
- Work with Director of Marketing to organize professional organization participation and training opportunities for marketing staff.
- Manage branded merchandise online store including reviewing and adding new items.
- Manage attorney and non-attorney digital photo library.
Specific Skills Required:
Strong interpersonal skills, excellent prioritization and time management skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Able to quickly pick up and use new technology, remain calm in the face of pressure. Self-directed and self-motivated. Strong client-first work ethic. Ability to read and analyze data. Working knowledge of budget process. Strong organization skills. Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel within the organization and with external clients. Project management and event planning skills are beneficial.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication. Requires a minimum of 3 years of professional services marketing experience. This position may require travel.
Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please click here. Perkins Coie participates in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.