Client Relationship Officer
Perkins Coie Trust Company
Job #S20180908 – Seattle, Washington
The Client Relationship Officer will provide high quality, extraordinary, customer service to the Company’s client relationships. As a member of the administrative team, this position works closely with the Chief Administrative Officer in managing the financial and regulatory responsibilities on behalf of the Company’s accounts. Accuracy, timeliness and thoughtfulness is expected to ensure exceptional work product for the high net worth clients the Company serves.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Identify specific goals and objectives necessary in effectively client administration and manage all day-to-day client responsibilities.
- Implement and manage strategic wealth management solutions to address necessary goals and objectives.
- Work in concert with client’s attorney relationships and outside service providers to holistically serve the Company’s clients.
- Process and ensure proper filing of all documentation related to client accounts and maintain docketing records for long-term client matters.
- Establish and maintain a trusted advisory working relationship with all assigned client accounts.
- Prepare client materials as well as participate in client meetings.
- Administer the onboarding of new client accounts.
- Assist in tax planning and return preparation including the processing of estimated taxes as required.
- Perform cash flow management requirements, long-range strategic forecasting, estate planning and philanthropy administration, as well as risk management activities for client relationships.
Specific Skills Required:
Demonstrated experience with advising on unique finance issues and executing on such solutions. Excellent interpersonal skills working face-to-face with clients. Superb organization, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, especially Excel. Proven track record of accuracy and timeliness throughout work history. Exhibits a pro-active mentality and commitment to grow professionally. Evidence of being a team player and supportive of colleagues. Promotes integrity in an environment of mutual trust and respect while maintaining utmost discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
Specific Skills Preferred:
Advanced degree and/or a professional designation in a related field. Experience with trust accounting systems (SunGard).
Education & Experience:
Requires a BA Degree in a related field and 5+ years-experience, or equivalent, in personal financial planning, investment counseling, tax or financial accounting.
Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please click here. Perkins Coie participates in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.