650+ industry leaders weigh in on the future of AR and VR
Perkins Coie and Upload surveyed more than 650 startup founders, executives with established technology companies and investors on the future of augmented and virtual reality. The survey findings reveal great promise for continued growth of the industry, alongside major obstacles facing the development of AR/VR technology and content.
Greatest challenge facing AR/VR? Lack of compelling content. Take a look at more highlights of the 2016 Augmented and Virtual Reality Survey Report.
Related News & Insight
- Future of Augmented and Virtual Reality Revealed in Perkins Coie and Upload Survey - Perkins Coie LLP
- Perkins Coie and Upload Survey Reveals Opportunities and Obstacles Facing Augmented and Virtual Reality - Perkins Coie LLP
- 4 Challenges Facing the Growing Virtual Reality Industry - Fortune
- VR and AR are starved for content, says new survey - FastCompany.com
- VR/AR’s biggest obstacle: Lack of content - VentureBeat
- VR arrives at Tokyo Game Show, counted on to revive industry - Associated Press (survey findings on obstacles facing VR highlighted)
- Facebook virtual reality: 5 things to know about Mark Zuckerberg’s Oculus VR acquisition - International Business Times
- Pokémon GO illustrates the power of AR: what it means for trademark counsel - World Trademark Review
- Perkins Coie Survey Reveals Obstacles to VR and AR World - VR World
- IP licensing a risk factor for virtual reality, says report - World Intellectual Property Review