Firmwide Co-Chair, Israel Practice
Ziv Yoash is an associate in the Emerging Companies & Venture Capital practice. He counsels startup company clients in a range of matters from formation and venture financing to mergers and acquisitions. He represents clients across a variety of industries including: web services, mobile communications, software, digital media and cleantech. Through his prior experience working for the Israel Consulate in San Francisco, Ziv is actively involved in the Israel high tech community in the Silicon Valley. He helped the firm launch its Israel practice and is the co-chair. Ziv served as a lieutenant in the Israeli Defense Forces.
- Member, ABA Cleantech Climate Change Sub-Committee, 2009, 2010
- Member, CICC Cleantech Steering Committee, 2008 - 2010
- Moderator: A Workshop on Government Grants & Benefits for Cleantech Companies, CICC Cleantech Tour, April 2010
- Moderator: Navigating the Startup Waters, Stanford Entrepreneurship Talk Series, May 2010
- Consulate General of Israel, San Francisco, CA
- Yinon Tamary & Co., Adv., Israel
- Zellermayer, Pelossof & Co., Adv., Israel
- Interdisciplinary Center, Israel, LL.B.
- Interdisciplinary Center, Israel, B.A., Information Technology