Samantha Sturgis is a counsel in the firm's Technology Transactions & Privacy practice.
Her practice is focused on the transactional issues related to intellectual property. She drafts and negotiates license agreements, software development agreements, consulting services agreements, supply agreements, reseller agreements and other distribution channel agreements.
She also has experience prosecuting trademark applications, developing branding strategy and advising on trademark infringement issues.
- Named a "Colorado Rising Star" by Super Lawyers, 2010, 2012 - 2013
- The Bridge Project, Volunteer
- American Bar Association, Section of Intellectual Property Law
- Colorado Bar Association, Section of Intellectual Property Law
- Denver Bar Association
- Holme Roberts & Owen LLP, Denver, CO, Associate, 2005 - 2011; Summer Clerk, 2004
- Family Law Project, Ann Arbor, MI, Legal Intern, 2003
- Accenture, San Francisco, CA and Northbrook, IL, Consultant, 1998 - 2002
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2005
Executive Editor, Michigan Telecommunications & Technology Law Review
- University of Denver, B.S., Chemistry, with honors, 1998
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office