Stacey has significant experience in general business, commercial and intellectual property transactions, with a primary focus on the business and transactional aspects of patent-driven deals, including strategic counseling, patent purchase and sale agreements, license agreements and due diligence. In addition to her domestic experience, she also specializes in cross-border patent transactions involving parties in Asia (China, South Korea, Japan, India and Singapore), Canada, Australia and Europe.
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Rising Stars of Washington Law"
- Washington Athletic Club, Finance & Budget Committee, 2011
- Boys & Girls Club of King County, Board Member, 2012 - present
- Intellectual Ventures LLC, Seattle WA, Chief Corporate Counsel - Invention Development Fund, 2009 - 2011
- Perkins Coie LLP, Partner, 2009; Associate, 2001 - 2008
- Bullivant Houser Bailey, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2000
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2001
Editor-in-Chief, Golden Gate University Law Review
- University of Montana, B.S., 1992