Stephen Feldman is senior counsel to the firm's Commercial Litigation practice and focuses his practice on insurance coverage litigation and intellectual property litigation, as well as on federal and state court appeals.
- Listed in Chambers USA "America's Leading Lawyers" for Intellectual Property, 2014
- Chief Judge Ancer L. Haggerty, U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon, 1994 - 1996
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 1993
- Brown University, B.A., Organizational Behavior, Management, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon