Roy Tucker is an experienced business counselor and advisor who focuses his practice on public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, securities compliance and corporate governance and restructurings. Roy has represented issuers and underwriters in numerous public offerings and regularly advises corporate clients and private equity firms on mergers, asset sales and leveraged buyouts.
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Business Lawyers", 2004 - present
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2006 - Present: Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation; Venture Capital Law
- Named as Best Lawyers' "Portland, OR "Corporate Lawyer of the Year", 2009; Named the Best Lawyers’ 2012 Portland, OR Securities / Capital Markets Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Listed in Oregon Law and Politics, "Oregon Super Lawyers," 2006 - present
- Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York, NY, Associate, 1980 - 1984
- University at Buffalo Law School, The State University of New York, J.D., 1979
Associate Editor and Senior Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- Kenyon College, B.A., Political Science and English, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1974