Robert Mucklestone, a partner in the firm's Seattle office, focuses his practice on international estate planning, international tax planning, and international estate and trust administration. Bob also has extensive experience with irrevocable life insurance trusts, offshore trusts, living together agreements, prenuptial agreements, and cross-border issues in Australia, Canada, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and others. Representative clients include U.S. citizens married to foreign nationals, U.S. citizens living abroad, Asian families, and individuals with complex international holdings.
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington's Super Lawyers,” 2004 - 2010
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 1983 - Present: Trusts and Estates
- American College of Trust & Estate Counsel
- International Academy of Estate and Trust Law, Executive Council, 1994 - 1998
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- American Bar Association, Law Practice Management Section, former Chairman
- The Fellows of the American Bar Foundation
- Lawyers Committees for Civil Rights Under Law, Trustee
- Museum of Flight, Member of Executive Committee of Board of Trustees; former Chairman of Board
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
Associate Editor, Washington Law Review
- University of Washington, B.S.