Firmwide Managing Partner
Bob Giles is the firm’s managing partner. Bob manages more than 900 attorneys in 19 different offices. He chairs the Management Committee, serves on the Executive Committee, and is involved with numerous other committees within the firm. Bob began at Perkins Coie in 1974.
He focused his practice in the areas of partnerships, tax planning, real estate syndications and general corporate practice until 1986, when he became the firm’s managing partner.
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington’s Super Lawyers,” 2008 - 2013
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 1989 - Present: Corporate Law
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
Junior Achievement of Puget Sound, Board of Directors, Chairman of Board, 1991 - 1992
Seattle Sports Commission, Chair, 2004 - 2005
Boy Scouts of America, Chief Seattle Council, Executive Board, 1994 - 2009
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, 1974
- University of Washington, B.A., summa cum laude, 1971