Jerry Lutz has worked on a variety of energy projects, from natural gas to geothermal to wind-related projects. His experience with energy companies stems from his real estate and environmental background. Jerry most frequently helps clients with right-of-way acquisitions, property acquisitions and environmental reviews. He has done projects for coal-fired facilities, electric co-generation facilities, gas fired electric facilities and underground gas storage facilities, just to name a few.
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- Listed in Seattle Metropolitan Magazine, "Best Lawyers in Seattle"
- Firmwide Pro Bono Committee, Chair
- Architects without Borders, Seattle, Board Member
- Hon. I. Daniel Stewart, Utah Supreme Court, 1985 - 1986
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., 1985
Editor, Utah Law Review
- University of Utah, B.A., 1981
- Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, German Studies, 1980
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California