Trust & Investment Professionals
President & Chief Executive Officer, Perkins Coie Trust Company
Patrick Casey is President & Chief Executive Officer of Perkins Coie Trust Company. He is responsible for overall management of trust and investment functions, including oversight of policies and processes. Additionally, Patrick holds the designation of Certified Trust and Financial Advisor, and he provides wealth and investment planning services for clients.
Patrick is a senior trust professional with over 30 years of financial services industry experience, advising private clients in areas of banking, trust and investment services. Prior to joining Perkins Coie, Patrick was the Vice President & Wealth Advisor for Wells Fargo, focusing on wealth planning and providing comprehensive solutions for high net worth multi-generational families, foundations and corporate executives. He has also held senior positions with Bank of America and Merrill Lynch Trust Company.
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Agros International
- Big Brother of Los Angeles, 1990 - 1992
- Fred Hutch Planned Giving Advisory Committee
- Mercer Island Baseball Booster Board
- Boys and Girls Club of King County
- Rainier Scholars
- Cannon Financial Institute Trust School, CTFA®
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, M.B.A., Management
- St. John's University, B.S., Finance