Nick Manheim is an associate in the firm's Litigation practice. Nick has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a range of matters, including those involving intellectual property, business torts, bankruptcy proceedings, political law, commercial contract disputes, and constitutional law. His work on intellectual property matters has focused on copyright infringement, trademark infringement, and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Nick has served as pro bono counsel in cases involving prisoner abuse, First Amendment protections, and other civil rights.
- Perkins Coie, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2005 & 2006
- Gibson Dunn, San Francisco, CA, Summer Associate, 2006
- Keller Rohrback L.L.P., Seattle, WA, Research Assistant, 2003
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, James Kent Scholar, 2007
Articles Editor, Columbia Journal of Environmental Law
- Columbia University, B.A., English, magna cum laude, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit