Global Chair, Private Equity Practice
Nate Ford is a partner in the firm's Private Equity group. His practice focuses on advising private equity sponsors, senior management and public and private companies in connection with domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, growth equity financings and other complex corporate transactions, including a high volume of leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations in healthcare, technology, consumer products, energy, agriculture and a broad range of other industries. In addition, Nate frequently provides representation to the portfolio companies of his private equity fund clients and represents them in connection with strategic add-on acquisitions and operational execution.
Nate has also represented emerging growth companies and institutional investors in connection with private equity and debt financings as well as pubic companies in connection with initial public offerings and secondary offerings.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2013 - Present: Mergers & Acquisition Law
- Named a "Colorado Super Lawyer," by Super Lawyers, 2012 - 2014
- Named a "Colorado Rising Star," by Super Lawyers, 2009 - 2011
- Ranked in Chambers USA, "America's Leading Lawyers for Business," Corporate/M&A, 2008 - 2014
- "Forty Under 40," Denver Business Journal, 2004
- Marlon Foundation, Executive Officer and Board Member
- ACE Scholarships, Board of Trustees
- Faegre & Benson LLP, Denver, CO, Partner
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D.
University of Colorado Law Review, Associate Editor
- Princeton University, A.B., cum laude