Martha Sandoval is an associate in the firm's Business practice with experience advising businesses and executives on legal and business issues, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, private placements and corporate finance. Martha’s practice experience also includes advising closely-held and family-owned businesses and limited liability companies in areas ranging from formation, fiduciary obligations and commercial contracts. Martha serves clients in food and beverage, retail, technology, real estate and manufacturing industries.
Martha brings a strong business perspective to her practice. She has worked with start-ups, family-owned, closely-held and publicly-traded companies. She works closely with business owners to support their business vision through the lifecycle of their companies. Martha advises clients on strategies and prepares documentation for private placements, financing, public company regulatory compliance, corporate governance, service and supply agreements, and management agreements.
Martha has a long-standing commitment to community service and volunteers at Washington C.A.S.H. (Community Alliance for Self-Help), has volunteered with the King County Bar Association (KCBA) neighborhood clinics and the University of Washington Foster School of Business.
- Business and Economic Development Center (BEDC), University of Washington School of Business, Advisory Board Member, 2011 - present
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section Ambassador, 2012 - 2014
- Ernest J. Aguilar Foundation, Scholarship Committee Member, 2011
- Latina/o Bar Association of Washington, Director, 2009 - 2010
- National Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- National Latina/o Law Student Association Conference, Seattle, WA, Co-Chair, 2006
- Latina/o Law Student Association, University of Washington School of Law, past President and Alumni Member
- Hispanic Business Student Association, University of Washington, Foster School of Business, past President and Alumni Member
- Washington Attorneys Assisting Community Organizations, Pro Bono Volunteer
- Washington C.A.S.H./WAACO Legal Clinic, Pro Bono Volunteer
- King County Neighborhood Legal Clinic, Pro Bono Volunteer
- Stoel Rives, LLP, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2005, 2006
- Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2006
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Washington, Foster School of Business, B.A., Business Administration, Accounting Concentration, cum laude with distinction, 2004