Martha Sandoval is an associate in the firm's Business practice with experience in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, private placements and patent monetization financings. Martha’s practice experience also includes advising closely-held and family-owned businesses, limited partnerships and limited liability companies. Martha serves clients in food and beverage, retail, technology and manufacturing industries.
Martha brings a strong business perspective to her practice. She has worked with start-ups, family-owned, closely-held and publicly-traded companies. She works closely with business owners to support their business vision through the lifecycle of their companies. Martha advises clients on strategies and prepares documentation for company formation, private placements, financing, corporate governance, commercial contracts and transactions, including co-pack, service and supply agreements, and management agreements.
Martha has a long-standing commitment to community service and volunteers at Washington C.A.S.H. (Community Alliance for Self-Help) and has volunteered with the King County Bar Association (KCBA) neighborhood clinics and the University of Washington Foster School of Business.
- Consulting and Business Development Center, University of Washington Foster School of Business, Advisory Board Member, 2011 - present
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section Ambassador, 2012 - 2014
- Ernest J. Aguilar Foundation, Scholarship Committee Member, 2011
- Latina/o Bar Association of Washington, Director, 2009 - 2010
- National Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- National Latina/o Law Student Association Conference, Seattle, WA, Co-Chair, 2006
- Washington Attorneys Assisting Community Organizations, Pro Bono Volunteer
- Washington C.A.S.H./WAACO Legal Clinic, Pro Bono Volunteer
- Stoel Rives, LLP, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2005, 2006
- Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2006
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Washington, Foster School of Business, B.A., Business Administration, Accounting Concentration, cum laude with distinction, 2004