Marc Oberdorff is senior counsel in the firm's Business practice with an emphasis on federal tax matters and public finance. Marc has participated in a variety of bond issues including traditional government GO and revenue bonds, airports, stadium projects, 501(c)(3) projects, multifamily housing, solid waste, utilities and manufacturing IRBs. In addition, he has served as bond and underwriter's counsel in connection with a variety of public finance transactions.
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, Chicago, IL, Partner, 2006 - 2008
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP, Cleveland, OH, Partner
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, OH, Adjunct Professor, 1991 - 2000
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 1980
Editor, Georgetown Law Review
- Princeton University, A.B., 1975