Matthew du Mée is an associate in the Commercial Litigation practice, and focuses on providing high-quality research and writing for corporations facing complex legal questions. In addition to assisting companies with ongoing litigation, he has also helped corporations develop strategies and initiatives designed to avoid litigation in the future, and has successfully negotiated settlements with prospective claimants.
If Matthew looks vaguely familiar, perhaps you know him from his appearances on Wheel of Fortune or Check, Please!
- Second Best Score on the July 2010 Arizona Bar
- AWANA, Commander, 2006 - 2007; Leader, 1996 - 2005
- White House, Volunteer, 2005
- Coach of local debate team, 2012-present
- Perkins Coie LLP, Phoenix, AZ, Summer Associate, 2009
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office, Phoenix, AZ, 2008
- Hon. Andrew D. Hurwitz, Arizona Supreme Court, 2010 - 2011
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2010
Supervising Editor, Harvard Law Review; Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Patrick Henry College, B.S., Government, summa cum laude, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit