Lauren Howard is a counsel with the firm's Labor & Employment practice. Lauren has defended companies in a variety of employment litigation matters in both state and federal courts regarding claims of sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, trade secret protection and prosecution.
Lauren has represented clients in a variety of class actions matters dealing with wage-and-hour overtime claims, meal/rest break, misclassification and off-the-clock work allegations. She also advises clients on a broad range of employment issues including, employment agreements, employee handbooks, and company policies.
In addition, she has defended employers against investigations by governmental agencies, including the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement and U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Connect with Lauren via LinkedIn
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Employment Law Section
- California State Bar, Labor & Employment Law Section
- American Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Junior League of Los Angeles
- Littler Mendelson, P.C., Los Angeles, CA, Associate, 2004 - 2010
- Lang, Richert & Patch, P.C., Fresno, CA, Associate, 2003 - 2004
- Universal Pictures, Business Affairs, Universal City, CA, Intern, 2002
- University of Southern California Law School, J.D., 2003
Staff, Southern California Review of Law and Women's Studies
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., International Economics, cum laude, 2000
- Universidad de Sevilla, International Study Abroad Program, 1998