Land Use and Development Law Breakfast Briefing
January 25, 2012
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
A 90-minute multi-panelist presentation of 2011 developments and trends in land use, real estate, redevelopment and environmental law. Breakfast will be served, and attendees will receive a hard copy of educational materials distributed during the event.
Topics will include:
Questions? Please contact Erin Banks
or call 415.344.7018
- Land Use and Development Update
- Dissolution of California Redevelopment Agencies - What it Means for Pending and Future Redevelopment
- Judicial and Regulatory Developments under CEQA
- What's New in Real Estate
- Significant 2011 Legislation