Kyle Amborn is an attorney with the firm's Litigation practice, focusing primarily on Patent Litigation. Kyle has experience representing clients in several areas of litigation, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, antitrust, and government and commercial contracts. He has represented clients before a variety of state and federal courts, as well as various government agencies. He also has experience prosecuting patents.
Kyle has a computer science background and his practice spans a broad array of industries and technologies, including software applications, mobile devices, video game hardware, computer displays, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, and mechanical devices.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, Washington, D.C., Associate, 2008 - 2011; Summer Associate, 2007
- Blakely, Sokoloff, Taylor & Zafman LLP, Portland, OR, Summer Associate, 2006
- The Boeing Company, Integrated Defense Systems, St. Louis, MO, Software Engineering Intern, 2004
- General Electric Security/Supra Products, Salem, OR, Software Engineering Intern, 2002
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2008
Editor, Virginia Tax Review
- Washington University, B.S., Computer Science and Economics, summa cum laude, 2005
- District of Columbia