Jeffrey Vanacore is counsel with the firm's Business practice. His practice focuses on corporate reorganization and bankruptcy matters. Jeffrey represents Chapter 11 debtors, committees of unsecured creditors and secured creditors. His bankruptcy work includes representations in major Chapter 11 cases in retail, financial services, health care, travel and electronic commerce industries.
Jeffrey is also well versed in intellectual property matters and is licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. He has participated in a number of intellectual property matters in both bankruptcy and district courts.
Jeffrey is a certified public accountant (Illinois) and a former enrolled agent with the Internal Revenue Service. He previously worked in the tax-consulting department of a Big Four accounting firm.
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Arent Fox LLP, New York, NY, Associate
- Olshan Grundman Frome Rosenzweig & Wolosky LLP, New York, NY, Associate
- St. John's University School of Law, LL.M. in Bankruptcy Law, 2001
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2000
- Colorado State University, M.B.A., Accounting and Taxation, 1997
- Colorado State University, B.S., 1993
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York