Jeffrey Vanacore, a corporate bankruptcy attorney and commercial litigator, is counsel with the firm and has more than a dozen years of experience focusing on a wide array of litigation (in both federal and state courts) and complex financial restructuring matters. Jeffrey has litigated a myriad of bankruptcy issues and has argued bankruptcy appeals. He has been published in the American Bankruptcy Institute Journal and other publications on various cutting-edge issues.
Jeffrey is a Certified Public Accountant (Illinois) and a former Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service and previously worked in the tax-consulting department of a Big Four accounting firm. Jeffrey is also well versed in intellectual property matters and is a registered patent attorney licensed to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He has litigated numerous intellectual property matters in both bankruptcy and district courts.
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Ernst & Young, C.P.A.
- Arent Fox LLP, New York, NY, Associate
- Olshan Grundman Frome Rosenzweig & Wolosky LLP, New York, NY, Associate
- St. John's University School of Law, LL.M. in Bankruptcy Law, 2001
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2000
- Colorado State University, M.B.A., Accounting and Taxation, 1997
- Colorado State University, B.S., 1993
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York