Jeff Miller is senior counsel in the firm's national Business practice. He has 30 years' business and legal experience in biotechnology and Internet commerce. He is particularly focused in the areas of financing, transaction negotiation, strategic planning and project management.
Jeff was recently appointed Commissioner for Public Hospital District No. 1, Skagit Valley Hospital.
- Public Hospital District No. 1, Skagit Valley Hospital, Commissioner
- Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, WA, Of Counsel, 2008 - present
- Koronis Pharmaceuticals, Kirkland, WA, Member of Board of Directors, 2005 - present
- NeuroTherapeutics Pharma Inc., Seattle WA, President and CEO and Member of Board of Directors, 2005 - 2007
- aQuantive, Inc., Seattle, WA, Senior Vice President Legal and Privacy Affairs, 1999 - 2004
- Reprogen, Inc., Irvine, CA, President and CEO and Member of Board of Directors, 1997 - 1999
- Ostex International, Inc., Seattle, WA, Office of the President and SVP Corporate Development, 1996 - 1997
- NeoRx Corporation, Seattle, WA, Senior Vice President Business Development and Legal Affairs, 1987 - 1996
- Seed and Berry, Seattle, WA, Partner, 1985 - 1987
- Henderson and Sturm, Rock Island, IL, Partner, 1982 - 1985
- Christie, Parker & Hale, Pasadena, CA, Associate, 1979 - 1982
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 1978
- University of California, Los Angeles, Ph.D., Biophysics, 1976