Jeanne Cullen has dedicated her career to representing major food and beverage manufacturers, distributors, retailers and other clients in the areas of complex commercial litigation, business litigation including various business torts including alleged fraud and trade secrets, catastrophic premises and personal injury defense, product liability as well as general dispute resolution and risk management consulting. Jeanne has represented many clients including FORTUNE 50 companies in various breach of supplier agreements, including UCC and servicing issues, contaminations, customer and retailer complaints, recalls and other issues. Jeanne also counsels and provides risk management legal advice to various businesses in many areas, including contractor health and safety policies as they relate to premises litigation, as well as managing third party actions against client employers for catastrophic personal injuries involving their employees, and direct personal injury premises actions by contractors or other invitees.
Jeanne has also represented major government contractors on alleged breech of contract actions and False Claims Act litigation.
In addition to her deep litigation experience, Jeanne is passionate about issues on diversity and women's leadership initiatives, as well as mentoring. She formerly chaired the Chicago Diversity Committee for many years, and currently chairs the Women's Leadership Committee of the Women's Forum.
- Chicago Diversity Committee, Chair, 2005 - 2009
- Women's Leadership Committee, Chair, 2008 - present
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Member of Civil Litigation Committee
- American Bar Association, Member of Alternative Dispute Resolution; Class Actions and Derivative Suits; Pretrial and Discovery; Technology for the Litigator; Trial Evidence; Trial Practice; Antitrust Litigation; Business Torts Litigation; Commercial and Business Litigation; Products Liability; Professional Liability Litigation; Corporate Counsel; Ethics and Professionalism; and The Women Advocate committees.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Selected and attended Kellogg School of Management Strategic Leadership program, 2012
- Cahill, Christian & Kunkle, Chicago, Associate, 1999 - 2002
- Wildman, Harold, Allen & Dixon, Chicago, Associate, 1997 - 1999
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 1997
- Loyola University Chicago, M.B.A., with honors, 1993
- Loyola University Chicago, B.B.A., cum laude, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois - Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin