Jeannil Boji, a counsel with the firm’s Labor & Employment and Commercial Litigation practices, primarily focuses on restrictive covenant and trade secrets litigation, whistleblower retaliation claims and investigations, tortious interference, unfair competition, and business defamation claims, and multiparty and class action cases involving retaliation, harassment, discrimination, and wage-and-hour disputes.
In particular, Jeannil has extensive experience in obtaining and defending against restraining orders and injunctions related to restrictive covenants and trade secrets misappropriation, and counseling employers on drafting effective restrictive covenants and confidentiality policies.
Jeannil also counsels clients on all matters of labor and employment and compliance issues including, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance, Reduction in Force (RIF) planning, severance agreements, employment policies and handbooks, privacy issues, and internal compliance and workplace investigations.
- McGuireWoods LLP, Chicago, IL, Associate, 2007 - 2011; Summer Associate, 2006
- Tyco International, Ltd., Princeton, NJ, Law Clerk, 2005
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2007
Journal of Law Reform
- Emory University, B.A., Economics/International Studies, 2003
- The London School of Economics and Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois