Jeff Beuche, a partner in the firm's Business practice, focuses on providing execution-oriented and cost-effective representation of strategic buyers and sellers and private equity funds and their portfolio companies in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, growth equity financings and joint ventures. Jeff also represents borrowers in leveraged buyouts and other financial institution-provided loans and credit facilities. He has represented clients in a broad range of industries, and has substantial experience with transactions in the technology, software, agricultural products, telecommunications and healthcare services industries.
Jeff represents buyers and sellers in all aspects of public and private company mergers and acquisitions, including conducting due diligence investigations, negotiating and drafting transaction documents and coordinating closings, with transaction values ranging from several hundred thousand to billions of dollars.
Jeff also represents clients in connection with the negotiation and documentation of bank financings, including secured and unsecured term and revolving credit facilities. Jeff's experience in lending transactions includes representation of borrowers in syndicated bank financings, with secured and unsecured senior and subordinated loans, and leveraged acquisitions. He also represents clients in non-bankruptcy workouts and restructurings of distressed debt.
- Named Best Retail/Real Estate Lawyer by Law Week Colorado in their Barrister's Best 2010, People's Court Division
- Colorado Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Denver Bar Association
- Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, Member, Board of Directors
- Cat Care Society, Former Member, Board of Directors
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Denver, Board of Directors
- Agrium Inc., Retail Business Unit, Chief Counsel
- Faegre & Benson LLP, Denver, CO, Partner
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 2000
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1997