Holly Simpkins focuses her practice on intellectual property litigation involving trademarks, copyright, trade dress, domain names and trade secrets. She also counsels clients regarding trademark, copyright, domain name and trade secret issues. She has successfully litigated matters in federal courts throughout the United States as well as before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Holly is a contributing author to the firm's IP litigation blog, IP Litigation Update.
- Perkins Coie LLP, Summer Associate, Summer 2001; Associate, 2002 - 2003 and 2004 - 2007
- Hon. Robert R. Beezer, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2003 - 2004
- Hon. James L. Robart, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, 2007 - 2009
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2002
Executive Editor, Virginia Environmental Law Journal
- College of William & Mary, B.S., Biology and Economics, cum laude, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington