Holly Simpkins is a senior associate in the IP Litigation practice with deep experience in intellectual property and other litigations, including trademark, copyright, trade dress, domain name and trade secret disputes. Additionally, she has counseled clients regarding trademark, copyright, domain name and trade secret issues. She has litigated matters filed in federal courts throughout the United States as well as before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Holly is a contributing author to the firm's IP litigation blog, IP Litigation Update.
- Perkins Coie LLP, Summer Associate, Summer 2001; Associate, 2002 - 2003 and 2004 - 2007
- Hon. Robert R. Beezer, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2003 - 2004
- Hon. James L. Robart, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, 2007 - 2009
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2002
Executive Editor, Virginia Environmental Law Journal
- College of William & Mary, B.S., Biology and Economics, cum laude, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington