Gina focuses her practice on public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, securities compliance, corporate governance, private placements and restructurings. Gina has a broad range of experience in public and private company business and financing transactions, including representing issuers and underwriters in public offerings, representing private companies in stock and asset sales and acquisitions, representing public companies in complex business combination transactions and ongoing SEC compliance and counseling.
- Portland Parks Foundation, Board Member, 2010
- Oregon Women Lawyers, Board Member, 2010
- The Lawyers' Campaign for Equal Justice, Associates Committee Co-Chair, 2010; Associates Committee Member, 2009 - 2011
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP, Cleveland, OH, Associate, 2004 - 2007
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif
Articles Editor, Case Western Reserve Law Review
- Case Western Reserve University, M.B.A.
- Miami University, A.B., English Literature
- Miami University, B.S., Management Information Systems