Evan Day is an associate with the firm's Litigation practice. His practice focuses on patent litigation.
Evan previously served as an attorney on active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps, where he served primarily as a prosecutor. He tried complex felony-level court-martial cases before both judges and juries, involving a wide range of offenses including rape, obstruction of justice, conspiracy, larceny, fraud, and narcotics manufacturing and distribution.
- Awarded American Bar Association "Award for Professional Merit" for graduating first in class at the Naval Justice School in Newport, RI, 2009
- U.S. Marine Corps, Judge Advocate, 2008 - 2011
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Rockville, MD, Intellectual Property Paralegal, 2007 - 2008
- Hamilton, Brook, Smith and Reynolds, P.C., Concord, MA, Summer Associate, 2006
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2007
- Harvard University, B.A., Biology, cum laude, 2003