Eric Brandfonbrener focuses his practice in the area of complex commercial litigation. He regularly represents sophisticated clients in contract disputes, securities litigation, patent and trade secret cases, class actions, employment matters, partnership and fiduciary disputes, and trusts and estates matters.
- Grippo & Elden LLC, Chicago, IL, Associate, 1990 - 1993; Partner, 1993 - 2002
- Latham & Watkins LLP, Chicago, IL, Associate, 1987 - 1989
- Hon. R. Allen Edgar, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee, 1986 - 1987
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1986
- Harvard University, A.B., cum laude, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit