Crystal Ondo, an associate in the firm's Business practice, focuses her practice on licensing, mergers and acquisitions and strategic counseling for small, middle market and Fortune 500 companies in various industries, including energy, manufactured goods, technology, Internet, software and publishing.
TECHNOLOGY TRANSACTIONS & PRIVACY
Crystal's energy sector experience includes negotiating and structuring multifaceted utility franchise agreements and power purchase agreements, as well as contracts related to geothermal energy engineering, procurement and construction project development. She counsels clients on energy ventures related to clean technology solutions and water quality and supply.
In pro bono matters, Crystal assists victims of human trafficking with obtaining visas and permanent residence cards. She is also actively involved in resolution proceedings related to the terms of a surface water dispute for a local nonprofit organization, managing lease negotiations for a nonprofit food distribution agency, and providing one-on-one counseling for low income entrepreneurs.
- Lakeside Alumni Board, Member
- Perkins Coie, 2L Summer Associate, Bellevue, WA
- Perkins Coie, 1L Diversity Fellow, Bellevue, WA
- Preston Gates & Ellis, LLP, Human Resources Internship, Seattle, WA
- Boston College Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2008
- Princeton University, B.A., English Literature, cum laude, 2003
- University College London, Study Abroad Program, British Literature, 2001