Char Eberhardt, a partner in the firm's Labor & Employment practice, focuses on public and private sector labor relations, and class action litigation. He provides counseling on administrative proceedings, grievance arbitration and wage-and-hour issues. He has extensive experience representing clients, such as The Boeing Company, in high-stakes arbitration matters, including subcontractor arbitration disputes. He also handles a wide range of public sector labor matters, including teacher strikes and municipal employment issues.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2009 - Present: Education Law; Employment Law - Management; Labor Law - Management; Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Named the Best Lawyers' 2013 Seattle Education Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- American Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- King County Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- Washington Council of School Attorneys
- Federal Bar Association, Pro Bono Screening Panel
- Cornell Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 1987
Note Editor, Cornell Law Review
- Evergreen State College, B.A., Political Economy and Environmental Studies, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Washington State Supreme Court