*Domestic partner coverage available for selected plans on an after-tax basis.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Leaves of Absence
- Employee Assistance Program
- Transportation Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
Additional Firm Benefits
- Continuing Education: We support continuing legal education for attorneys to increase professional competence as well as to meet the CLE requirements of state bar associations. We provide paid time off or a stipend to allow associates to study for the bar exam. We also have a generous policy for reimbursing associates for bar review, examination and admission fees, bar association dues and continuing legal education.
- Financial Services: Special banking services, no-fee personal checking accounts and discounts on some services are usually available to our employees at a designated bank. New associates receive current information on banking services during orientation. For firm business and travel expenses, we provide individual business credit cards.
- Relocation: We pay for the cost of relocating new attorneys and their families. Door-to-door service includes packing, storage, moving and box removal.
- Part-time Policy: The firm supports part-time arrangements, particularly for lawyers who are caregivers, but also in other appropriate cases. The firm allows lawyers to work on a part-time schedule, following review and approval of a business plan for doing so. Part-time arrangements will not affect a lawyer's eligibility for health insurance and other benefits as long as the lawyer works at least a 50% schedule.