Brock Weber is an associate with the firm's Patent Litigation practice. Brock has experience litigating all aspects of patent disputes, including trial experience in the Eastern District of Texas, where he helped obtain a complete defense victory for a major technology company in one of the most significant cases of the year, for example.
Brock has a technical background in the computer sciences, including experience as a software engineer and a systems analyst / web developer. His practice has involved a wide variety of technologies, such as computer hardware, software, network security, network communications, video game technology, and organic chemical processes.
- Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP, Washington, D.C., Associate, 2008 - 2011; Summer Associate, 2007
- The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight, Washington, D.C., Office of General Counsel Intern, 2006
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2008
Associate Editor, The George Washington International Law Review
- University of Wisconsin, B.S., Computer Sciences, with distinction, 2003
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California