Brandon White is a partner in the firm's Litigation group. Brandon’s practice focuses on complex intellectual property matters, including patent and trademark litigation, prosecution and client counseling. He has extensive experience both at the U.S. International Trade Commission and in U.S. Federal District courts throughout the country. Brandon also has extensive experience in litigating pharmaceutical cases under the Hatch-Waxman Act. He has represented clients in a wide variety of technological areas, including welding equipment, mobile communications and networks, check processing, white goods, data encryption, sporting goods and equipment, consumer electronics, medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
Prior to attending law school, Brandon had a successful career as a structural engineer in Cleveland, Ohio.
Brandon received his J.D. in 2002 from the University of Akron School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from The Ohio State University. He is a member of the bars for the state of Ohio and the District of Columbia, and is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP, Washington, D.C., Associate, 2006 - 2009
- Sughrue Mion PLLC, Washington, D.C., Associate, 2002 - 2006
- City of Akron Law Department, OH, Civil Division, Law Clerk, 2000 - 2002
- Harsch Engineering Services, Structural Engineer, 1999
- Polytech Inc., Structural Engineer, 1998 - 1999
- The University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 2002
Editor, Akron Law Review
- Ohio State University, 1998
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit