Bridget Minder is a counsel in the firm's Litigation practice, and a member of the firm's Investigations and White Collar Defense Practice. Bridget has assisted clients in conducting internal investigations, represented clients in connection with investigations by state and federal authorities, and advised clients on compliance issues related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other anti-corruption laws. Bridget also has represented clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters, including constitutional challenges and class actions, in state, federal and appellate courts.
Bridget serves on the board of directors for the University of Arizona Law College Association and is a member of the Sandra Day O'Connor Inn of Court. She also has been a recorder for Arizona Town Hall, and volunteers as a mentor for law students at the University of Arizona College of Law.
Investigations and White Collar Defense
- Internal investigation for Arizona State University. Arizona State University: Investigation of Issues Arising Out of the Actions of Loren Wade.
- Internal investigation of physician practice group after in-house counsel raised compliance allegations.
- Representation of defense contractor in connection with investigation by federal agents into alleged False Claims Act violations.
- Representation of Fortune 100 company in connection with SEC inquiry regarding alleged violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Defense of individual charged with conspiracy to commit identity theft related to alleged hiring of illegal immigrants who used false documentation to secure employment.
- Representation of witnesses in connection with internal investigations and investigations by state and federal authorities.
- Advises companies on compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other anti-corruption laws. Assists companies in developing policies, procedures, and training to ensure compliance with the FCPA and other anti-corruption laws.
- Six month secondment to legal compliance department of Fortune 100 company to implement anti-corruption compliance programs. Drafted anti-corruption manual, created anti-corruption training for in-house lawyers and employees, developed procedures for interacting with government officials, and advised in-house lawyers and employees regarding anti-corruption issues.
- Advised candidates for the Arizona legislature on compliance with Arizona’s Clean Elections Law.
- Prepared Amicus brief challenging the constitutionality of the State's dollar-for-dollar tax credit for contributions to private school tuition organizations.
- Assisted with preparation of Amicus brief challenging Arizona S.B. 1070.
- Named a "Southwest Rising Star" by Super Lawyers, 2012 - 2013
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Secretary of the Board, 2013
- University of Arizona Law College Association, Board of Directors, 2004 - present
- Perkins Coie LLP, Phoenix Hiring Committee
- American Diabetes Association, Chair, 2006 - 2007; America's Walk for Diabetes, Phoenix Metro
- Arizona Town Hall, Recorder, 2007
- Sandra Day O'Connor Inn of Court, Member, 2009 - present
- University of Arizona College of Law, Law Student Mentor
- Brown & Bain P.A., Phoenix, AZ, Summer Associate, 2002, 2003
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Phoenix, AZ, Summer Associate, 2003
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2004
- Wellesley College, B.A., American Studies, cum laude, 1999
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit