Anahit Samarjian is an associate with the firm's Litigation practice. She is experienced in complex commercial and business litigation, focusing on fraud and unfair competition, trade secrets, business torts and breach of contract actions in state and federal court. She also has experience in consumer class action defense, employment litigation matters and state court writ and appellate practice.
Anahit is also active in pro bono matters. She recently represented clients in asylum cases before the Board of Immigration Appeals and helped draft an amicus brief to the United States Supreme Court.
- Judicial Extern to the Hon. Judge Vanessa D. Gilmore, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston, TX, 2009
- U.S. Fulbright Scholar Program, Ghana, Research Fellow, 2007 - 2008
- United Nations Headquarters, New York, NY, Intern, 2005
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, (Boalt Hall), JD, 2011
- California State University, Long Beach, B.A., International Studies; Communication Studies, summa cum laude, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California