Austin Rice-Stitt is an associate in the firm's Litigation practice and a member of the firm's Securities Litigation and Privacy & Data Security practices. He represents clients in securities, intellectual property, white collar, contract, and other complex commercial litigation, including class action litigation.
In addition to his litigation practice, Austin also has an active pro bono practice that has included successful applications for asylum and special immigrant juvenile status, and representation of guardian ad litem volunteers in dependency proceedings.
- Public Defender's Office, Fairfax, VA, Intern, Fall 2008
- Goodsill, Anderson, Quinn, & Stifel LLP, Honolulu, HI, Summer Associate, 2007
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2009
Associate Editor, Michigan Journal of International Law
- Davidson College, B.A., Philosophy, with honors, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington