Anne Redman is a partner in the firm's Business practice. Anne has more than twenty years of experience representing health care providers, organizations, and businesses in a variety of strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions/sales, affiliations, joint ventures and other transactions, payor contracting, practice and venture organization, and counseling clients in structuring compliant arrangements for health care facilities and services. Her practice involves advising clients on compliance with federal and state anti-kickback and physician self referral laws, reimbursement regulation for federal and state health programs, exempt organization compliance, health information privacy and security (HIPAA) compliance, health care licensing, and health care reform laws. Her clients include health care delivery systems, community hospitals, public hospitals, physician practices and organizations, provider joint ventures, including imaging and ambulatory surgical facilities, behavioral health organizations, the Washington State high risk insurance pool and other health care industry organizations.
Anne regularly advises healthcare industry executives, in-house counsel and physician practices on structuring transactions, ventures, and contracts to comply with federal and state regulations to achieve business objectives. She has advised clients in the development of structures for integrated delivery systems, relationships between providers and management companies, and on a variety of contractual arrangements for health care services. She frequently serves as lead counsel in transactions related to the purchase, sale and financing of healthcare facilities.
Anne has served on a number of community boards. She is a frequent speaker on health law topics for industry and bar associations, and has authored numerous articles for health law publications.
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Pacific Medical Center, Board Member, 2011 - present
- Seattle Opera Foundation, Board of Directors, 1982 - present
- Thomas C. Wales Foundation, Board of Directors, 2001 - 2005
- Seattle Opera Association, Board Member, 1978 - 1982
- Sound Mental Health, Board Chair and Board Member, 1976 - 1982
- Bertschi School, Board Chair and Board Member, 1994 - 1998
- Seattle Central Community College Foundation
- Pike Place Market Foundation, Board Member
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Harvard College, A.B., cum laude