Anastasia (Ana) Lang is a corporate attorney in the Emerging Companies & Venture Capital practice which earned Perkins Coie LLP recognition as US News & World Reports "2011 Firm of the Year for Venture Capital Law." Ana focuses her practice on corporate formation, venture capital financings, mergers & acquisitions, technology transfer transactions and general business counseling. Ana represents companies in transactions across a wide array of industries including, among others, software, digital media and Internet services.
Connect with Ana via LinkedIn
- Branchout Inc. (career networking)
- Makani Power Inc. (high altitude wind-power)
- Mixed Media Labs Inc. (mobile apps)
- ToyTalk Inc. (consumer product/media)
- Trulia Inc. (residential real estate services)
- Bunchball Inc. (Web "gamification")
- Daily Booth Inc. (social media)
- Shasta Ventures Managment, LLC (venture fund)
- Listed in Super Lawyers Magazine as a "Northern California Rising Star," 2013
- Farzad & Mazarei ALC, Orange, CA, Law Clerk
- Professor Marc McAllister, Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, CA, Research Assistant
- Lobb & Cliff LLP, Riverside, CA, Word Processor
- Packard, Packard, & Johnson PC, Los Altos, CA, Law Clerk
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, (formerly Boalt Hall), JD, 2008
Staff Editor, Berkeley Business Law Journal
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D.
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S.