Andrew Grant is an associate in the firm's Business practice and focuses his practice on technology transactions and privacy matters in the life sciences, software, Internet, advertising, and interactive entertainment industries. These matters include intellectual property due diligence in connection with mergers, acquisitions and other corporate transactions; commercial contracts and licensing in the life sciences, software, Internet and interactive entertainment industries; intellectual property and corporate due diligence in connection with intellectual property acquisitions; implementation of contest and sweepstakes promotions; and general analysis and advice regarding the implementation of new business strategies.
In 2009, Andrew was a Perkins Coie Interactive Entertainment Industry fellow. During his fellowship, he worked on legal issues related to the use of virtual currencies in online environments, promotions, and digital and traditional distribution of video games.
- Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2008
- Insightful Corporation, Seattle, WA, Legal Intern, May 2007 - January 2008
- Symetra Financial, Bellevue, WA, Customer Service Representative, 2005 - 2006
- ACT Wastewater Treatment Systems LLC, Spokane, WA, Marketing Consultant, 2004
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- Gonzaga University, B.B.A., Finance and International Business, 2005