Andrew Bor, a partner in the firm’s Business practice, has over 30 years of experience providing counsel in the areas of corporate governance and securities regulation, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and strategic divestitures and spin-offs. He also handles significant strategic assignments for a number of public companies, boards of directors and special committees, including advising on relationships with activist shareholders, proxy contests, evaluating strategic alternatives and responding to acquisition proposals.
Andrew works with leading public companies such as Coinstar Inc., Emeritus Corporation, Esterline Technologies Corporation, Fisher Communications Inc., Itron Inc., Pacific Car and Foundry Company (PACCAR), Puget Sound Energy Inc. and Weyerhaeuser Company, among others. Representing both issuers and underwriters, he has served as the lead attorney on over one hundred public debt and equity offerings.
Andrew has been recognized as one of Washington’s top Corporate/Commercial lawyers every year since 2004 by Chambers USA, which has described him as “highly regarded as an eminent corporate securities lawyer" and "admired by market sources for his perceptive, meticulous and hard-working nature."
- Listed in Who’s Who Legal USA – Corporate Governance
- Listed in Chambers USA, “America’s Leading Business Lawyers”
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, 2003 - Present
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington’s Super Lawyers", 2004 - 2012
- Listed in Lawdragon 500: Leading Lawyers in America
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- The Ministry of Privatization of the Czech Republic, Legal Advisor, 1993
- American Bar Association, Ad Hoc Committee on Central and Eastern Europe and Russia
- Winthrop Stimson Putnam & Roberts LLP (now Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLC), New York, NY, 1980 - 1982
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1980
Executive Articles Editor, Vanderbilt Law Review
- University of Washington, B.S., Cellular and Molecular Biology, 1977
- Harvard University, A.B., Philosophy, cum laude, 1975